Haynes Bed and Breakfast is located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
We are just a five-minute walk to downtown.
There you can enjoy:
- Free wi-fi and a mini fridge for our guests
- A full breakfast is served in our dining room each morning
- Free on street parking
- Our upper porch is a great place to relax and watch the world go by
- Numerous restaurants; from fine-dining to sports bars to casual carry-out
- Coffee shops
- Night clubs, pubs, and various bars
- Live theaters and a 1920s grand old movie house
- Antiques shopping
- Art galleries
- Our baseball team (just a 20-minute walk)
- Greensboro Historical museum
- The International Civil Rights museum
- And more…
If you need to take advantage of public transportation, our train and bus stations are only a 10-minute walk away.
There is also cross-country mountain biking and hiking trails that are fifteen minutes north as well.
Half way between the mountains and the sea, Greensboro is the place to be!
If you enjoy wine tastings and the entire wine experience, there are seven wineries within a 90-minute drive of Greensboro that feature simple tastings along with live music and fine dining restaurants.
We now have three breweries and one distillery downtown, all within walking distance.
We can also help you plot out wine or beer tour if you like.